How do we increase logical skills and brain grasping power for JEE preparation?
If someone asks you, what did you do to relax yourself while preparing for IIT JEE exams, what will be your answer to it? How to cope up with stress during IIT JEE preparation? Is it critical to take breaks while preparing for IIT JEE exam? Something which is perceived as interruption while studying can be sometimes very interesting, refreshing and even can encourage you to study more. But while studying for the exams, do not focus on something else, just stay focused on your preparation. Small breaks are good but always stay focused to your studies.
While thinking about how to deal with stress during JEE preparation, don’t consider- will you be able to do well in test, or will you get ideal branch in your ideal college, just focus on your exams. Whenever you feel stressed during your preparation, simple involve yourself with something you love. This is the best way to cope up the stress during the preparation of IIT JEE exam.
10 ways to overcome stress and clear JEE mains.
There are many ways, but here we have mentioned just 10 ways to overcome stress during IIT JEE exam.
All of our lives have changed due to lockdown. To increase logical and brain grasping skills for JEE preparation during lockdown, you must follow the steps given below
- You can boost up your skills and memory power while studying online. 'Teach yourself' is the main mantra that will help you improve these skills.
- Study for at least 3 hours without any break and with full concentration power, this will definitely help to enrich your skills.
- Have positive outlook
- Make daily agenda
- Eat healthy and take proper rest.
- In studying spots, look for variety
- Focus on quality and not quantity
- Analyze your aptitude
- Never ignore revision
- Take small breaks
- Exercise regularly
- Be hopeful
These are some of the tips that will help you score extremely well in IIT JEE 2021.
Studi.live has come up with JEE courses for the students. We provide live lectures, so that it is easy for the aspirant to learn in more effective way.
What we offer?
- 100 Quick Revision Videos for every chapter
- Hundreds of How to solve numerical videos
- Unlimited practice Tests with SWOT Analysis
- Randomized questions – no two students get the same question
- Confidence Based Marking for practice and building confidence
- All India Mock Tests
- All India Ranking Prediction
- Activity Based Learning
You can also check our social media handles to stay updated & Subscribe our YouTube channel for academic videos and free live lectures.
If you’re preparing for any competitive exams like NEET or IIT-JEE, and you need any help related to syllabus or tips to score good grades in these exams, you can always check the blog section of our website Studi.Live Blogs so that you can find all the answers to your questions and queries.